Lenovo P2 is one of the smartphone with great battery life. Here are some of the Lenovo P2 Cons which are better to be known before purchasing the device though some of them are minor demerits.
Lenovo P2 Cons-6 Reasons not to buy
- No scratch protection for display: 5.5 inch screen does not features Corning Gorilla Glass protection. It is better to apply a tempered glass/Screen Guard if you have purchased Lenovo P2 to save the screen from scratches.
- Only 32GB of internal storage: Lenovo P2 comes with 2 RAM variants. 3GB RAM and 4GB RAM variants. Unfortunately both variants features only 32GB of internal storage. Being priced at around 18K for the 4GB RAM variant, we were expecting at least 64GB of internal storage.
- Mediocre camera performance: The camera performance is decent. There is improvement compared to its predecessor P1. However, comparing with Moto G4 Plus and Honor 6x camera performance is average.
- Hybrid sim card slot: Lenovo P2 has hybrid sim card slots which means you can either use two nano sim cards or one sim card with microSD card. Considering having only 32GB of internal storage, if there is a dedicated microSD card slot it would have been better for the users.
- Low quality bundled earphone: The sound output via bundled earphone is not good. Having said that, if you use any other good quality earphone, then output is good.
- No Android 7.0 Out of the box and slow Android security updates: So far Lenovo is slow in rolling out Android security patch updates.
These are the some of the Lenovo P2 Cons according to us. There are many reasons to buy this smartphone which I will cover in my next post Lenovo P2 Pros. Hope this post is useful. If you have any queries or issues, please share it in the comment section below.
Lenovo P2 Review
Lenovo P2 is a great smartphone when it comes to battery life. It also provides good display screen and performance. Camera and regular software updates which we felt Lenovo needs to improve.